Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Anger FB Status Messages

Telling someone to calm down just makes them so much more angry.
Cute relationship is when someone gets angry with you and says, “I will never talk to you” and later comes back to you to just inform…”I am still angry.”
 There is nothing more galling to angry people than the coolness of those on whom they wish to vent their spleen.
ANGER is an acid that does more harm to the vessel in which it is stored, that to anything on which it is poured.
An angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes.

Tired of waking up everyday and putting on a stupid fake smile and lying to the world.
 One person can only take so much stress and anger build up until they reach their breaking point and snap. Today I reached my breaking point.
I learned long ago to never trust anybody because I’d eventually get betrayed. Now I ask myself why I allowed myself to trust you.
Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.
Do not teach your children never to be angry, teach them how to be angry.
You think that you have damaged me but really you just made me that much more stronger.. Thank You!!
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else and you are the one who gets burned.
The worst tempered people I’ve ever met were people who knew they were wrong.
Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts. Others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face.
My life, My choices, My problems, My mistakes, My lessons. Not your business, mind your own problems before you talk about mine.
Two things a man should never be angry at…What he can help… and what he cannot help.
Anger is just one letter short of DANGER!!!
Sometimes you just wanna give people a high five to the face.
If you’re going to talk about me behind my back, don’t smile at me to my face!
Second chances are only meant for those who learned from the first time.
No matter how long you know someone, they eventually show their true colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment